Architectural CMU – Smooth Face
A. Jandris Smooth Face CMUʼs are durable, fire and mold resistant, and energy efficient due to high thermal mass. Raw materials are local.
Smooth Face CMU’s are available in a multitude of colors and exhibit a “natural” finish, without showing the aggregate. They can be used for maintenance free interior and/or exterior applications.
Shapes and Sizes
Smooth Face Blocks are available in various shapes and sizes.
- Half Units and Half High Units
- Bond Beams and Lintels – Used where reinforcing is needed.
- Multiple Faces – Used for a two-sided wall or wall cap.
- Scores – Uniformity and aesthetic values can be added with one or multiple scoring.
- Custom Shapes – Any feasible size and shape upon request.
Smooth Face Available Options
- Insulation Inserts
Hi-R & Hi-R-H insulated units for energy code compliance and thermal performance
Smooth Face Center Score
Full Stretcher Units
- All load bearing units shall conform to ASTM C-90.
- All Normal Weight aggregates shall conform to ASTM C-33.
- All Light Weight aggregates shall conform to ASTM C-331.
- All Portland Cements shall conform to ASTM C-150